You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Help.....text on a circle Mac o/s Seirra

Following numerous videos and explanations, my little GREEN ARROW for the text path always is facing the wrong way when trying to put text on a circle resulting in text being backwards or upside down. I have tried moving the flashing cursor and turning the green arrow to no avail. I have already torn out what little hair I had so can anyone please advise before I end up in a straight jacket?

HarryTheSpida

Gabriel, since your reply I have been trying 1,000,000,000 times or thereabouts to achieve the text running the correct way. This morning after reading your last post, I started to originate a file to send you when, lo and behold everything worked as it should although I did nothing different. So unless you have the powers of divine intervention, I am at a loss as to why I had the problem all day yesterday LOL.  Thanks for your time.

HTS