I just want to share with you, that I have just launched an Affinity Photo Workflow Video Course.

I have for a long time felt a lack of training videos, that tie the features of Affinity photo into one professional workflow. So, I have created a course, that:

• Allows you to begin to use Affinity Photo like a PRO with confidence.
  • Explains a Start-to-Finish Affinity Photo workflow. Get to know all the post-processing steps: from opening a RAW file to publishing or printing the finished image.
  • 140 minutes of video content, including explanations of key processing techniques and case videos.
  • Includes 3 bonus workflow macros included. Specially designed for this video course.
  • Gives you everything you need to establish your own non-destructive workflow using Affinity Photo.

There is already a lot of great videos about how to use Affinity Photo, however with this new course, I think that many photographers can improve their understanding of Affinity Photo and establish their own editing workflow.

By the way, as a thank you to Serif for giving photographers a great product, all interested users in this forum can use the coupon: forum.affinity.serif at check out get an extra 15% discount on the video course.

I hope you welcome it into the growing pile of professional training material for Affinity Photo.

Cheers,

Peter Dam