You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I purchased Affinity Designer in Jan-18 but I can't use it

Hi there,

I purchased Affinity Designer in Jan-18, haven't use it for a while and today wanted to use it but it doesn't let me... 

The order number is ALMJ825BJ2...

When I go to order history is empty and when I go to Downloads & Product Keys I can't find my order to download the only thing I find is Grade IU Kit to download, which I did but nothing changed... Anyone could help me, please!!!

Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 18.09.32.png

1 hour ago, Inma said:

The order number is ALMJ825BJ2...

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @Inma. :)

As shown in your screenshot, the above order number relates specifically to the free Grade UI Kit. You would only have an order for Affinity Designer showing on that page if you ordered the Windows version through the Affinity Store, using the same email address.

If you placed an order through the Affinity Store but used a different email address, you will need to log in to the separate account which would have been created at the time. Likewise, if you ordered through the Microsoft Store you will need to log in to your Microsoft account, and if you ordered the Mac version you will need to log in to the Mac App Store and go to the ‘Purchased’ tab.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Ohhhh Thanks Alfred!!! I did that and went to the Mac App Store and to the 'Purchased' tab... The Affinity Application opened but It doesn't let me use it... Do you know why... here is the screenshot of what I found when I opened the program...

When I go to create a new file it doesn't let me :( Could you help me out? Please!!!!

Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 21.13.31.png

8 minutes ago, Inma said:

Could you help me out? Please!!!!

I’d love to help further, but since I don’t have a Mac I’m really not the best person to ask!

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Looks like you have the "about" screen still displayed above the new file dialogue. You might need to press the escape key a couple of times. to clear both dialogues and then do a File > New and you should be able to the create a new file.:) 

UPDATE: Didn't spot that the question has already been answered in this thread :)