You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unusual behavior while selecting close objects

Hi guys,

first of all I really love your apps.

I have a question about selecting object in AD.

I don't know if I do something wrong or it's a bug of my copy but sometimes when I try to select an object that is close to others I can't do it or the app select another object. I tried it with and without checking the "Edit all layers" option but nothing changed.

Here a video that explain the thing: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2315810/strange_selection.mov

Thank you!

Simone

• Staff

Hello gnacca,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You can get the latest beta from this section. It's usually pinned at the top.

Just remember to keep the Mac App Store version installed (it's necessary to remove the Beta time restriction) and also that files created or saved with the Beta cannot be opened in the Mac App Store version until the next update (the Beta currently uses an improved file format that's not compatible with the MAS version).

A new version was just released.  The beta can reside on your drive along with the app store version.  In fact it is necessary for the app store version to remain on your drive.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/6428-affinity-designer-customer-beta-rc2-11223562/

I hope that link will work otherwise go to the Affinity Designer Beta portion of the forum.  The top entry will get you there.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra