You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I just start with Affinity photo and was mainly only using Lightroom previously while I plan to quit it to Capture one+Affinity with the aim to mainly finalise my work on printings much more than online gallery.

That's where I get some fever since I really don't master the printing process and until now mainly used experimentations until reaching an honnest result but I really want from now on to do it more "professionnaly" and mastering the things more than letting it to destiny and luck dispite it always keep a part of mystery that I appreciate and open new persepectives. A good mistake is always a source of inspiration...

Where I feel the need to share those existential stuffs is the tip and tricks I were using on lightroom doesn't work anymore with affinity and as some people know here, Studio pro doens't get along well with Affinity.

I'm searching a solution either include in Affinity or a dedicated software to print and give me all power on function of the printer and color managment while neutralising all parameters include in the driver set up box. I don't understand why after spending that much of time adujsting and tuning a picture, printers managment is that much chaotic in amateur world whith possibility to set the same ICC profile in different places and creating mess while you choosed in both places the same profil or choosing mat or bright function in driver window instead to have one window that controls all at once. It drive me crazy and lost to spend that much of time when you already sweat quite a lot on your editing and post processing.

Please, HELP!!!

Sorry for this approximative english:D