You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

the electric wave and rock

ChenJing

recently I have do a lot of picture adjustments. and I have done something interesting and I want to share with you .

thanks .

and there is more in here :

https://www.behance.net/gallery/69184545/Electric-wave-rock

https://tuchong.com/3060209/ 

as a freelancer , I also need a job, full time jobs or part time jobs is ok .

DSC03219的副本.jpg

slice1的副本.jpg

DSC03223-1的副本.jpg

DSC03231的副本.jpg

DSC03426的副本.jpg

51 minutes ago, GarryP said:

Some of these remind me of an album cover but I can't remember which album. Nice though.

Really ? that amazing .

In the process of design , I have not got any references from an album. 

and here is another page where I wrote about the design and thinking process. https://tuchong.com/3060209/t/20927988/ 

I wrote it in Chinese. And thanks for telling me what you thought . It reminds me that I may write the design thinking process whenever I present my works .

Thanks .

• Nirvana, "Nevermind" Album with the Baby?
  • My Bloody Valentine, "Loveless"
  • T-Power, The Self Evident Truth Of An Intuitive Mind
  • Biosphere, Substrata
  • Autechre, Incunabula

But to name a few with a strong abstract form, Nirvana less so but deserves a mention in any list of albums. 

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

I could make an album cover with any of those.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

The T-Power one is the closest but not the one I was think of.
I originally thought it might be Apollo 440's "Electro Glide in Blue" but it's only vaguely similar and doesn't have the wavy lines that sparked my memory.
I'm hoping that it will come to me if I stop thinking about it; or maybe I'm just getting confused.
(I agree, they're all great starting points for an album cover.)

Yeah, any one of them could be an album cover, but what they remind me of more than anything else is the Star Gate sequence in 2001 A Space Odyssey. There is a point when the shuttle craft is ferried into the docking station on another planet, and it is there that some very strange colouring occurs with landscapes to make them appear alien. That's what I'm reminded of.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

3 hours ago, AffinityJules said:

Yeah, any one of them could be an album cover, but what they remind me of more than anything else is the Star Gate sequence in 2001 A Space Odyssey. There is a point when the shuttle craft is ferried into the docking station on another planet, and it is there that some very strange colouring occurs with landscapes to make them appear alien. That's what I'm reminded of.

Get a fan and turn it on full, drink 6 shots and a beer, slap vaporub all over ya face and sit in front of the fan, now start the video lol! 

48 minutes ago, firstdefence said:

Get a fan and turn it on full, drink 6 shots and a beer, slap vaporub all over ya face and sit in front of the fan, now start the video lol! 

There you go! ;)

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.