The ability to grow or shrink a vector by a defined amount of measurement, ex. pixels, inches, etc.

At the moment I have found no option that will do this, and the only way to achieve this is to manually transform it into place, which can be a pain if you are trying to expand a stroke and shrink it inside of a vector, or resize a vector by percentage measurements.

"Grow" and "shrink" are rather ambiguous. Please explain or demonstrate with a screenshot what exactly you mean.

...by a defined amount of measurement, ex. pixels, inches, etc....or resize a vector by percentage...

You can key values into the Transform fields as simple math expressions. For example, suppose the selection has a width of 1.25 and you want it to measure 1.5. You can click into the W field and type "+.25". Or type "*1.2" to scale it by 120%. (It probably accepts the % character, too, but I don't have Affinity in front of me right now.)

...if you are trying to expand a stroke and shrink it inside of a vector...

The Stroke panel provides a button labeled "Scale with Object,"  if that's what you mean.

Again, if I'm missing your meaning, please explain. For example, a request to "grow" a path could be a request to have its length change, according to its existing curvature. Also, for clarity, try to use the program's terminology for referring to objects.  "A vector" is just a direction with an associated magnitude value.

JET