You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello everybody,

My question is really simple,

Is any of you editing on affinity photo with 2 screens (two monitors) ? And if yes, What to you put on the first screen, what do you put on the second ?

Is there a way to have several ajustements open at the same Time on one screen, and just the picture shown ok the second ?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Ken.

Are you on Mac or a PC ?

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

You can use the Window > Float command to detach your image from it's docked position.  Then use the top right (middle) maximize icon on the detached image to maximise it

This maximised image window can be moved to another screen, leaving your main screen with just the Affinity program on it, where you can make all your adjustments but I do not believe that you can have more than one adjustment layer active (i.e. the sliders visible) at the same time but this also applies when just using one screen.

Note: If your windows Task Bar is still showing at the bottom of the screen you can right click on it and change it's properties to "Auto-Hide the taskbar" it you want as clean a second screen as possible

fullscreen.jpg

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.