Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm

Export Persona - png-24 without transparency

PNG-24 (with transparency) - currently there is no option to output without transparency.

Some of my destinations (apple app store) can't take PNG-24 with an alpha channel. I currently have to use a photoshop batch to remove the (100% white) alpha channel. 

A checkbox to include alpha might be useful. 

btw - I can use j-peg instead in this instance but I prefer to use png - having greater control over what comes out of AD is always going to be a win.

Generally, the PNG export could be improved. Adobe Fireworks’s export functionality might be old by now but it has been very effective for far. It has export options for PNG 32 (equals PNG 24 with alpha), PNG 24 (i. e. without alpha), PNG 8 with alpha transparency or index transparency (i. e. 100% or zero transparency).

Hi Mike018, zarghol,

Set the Matte colour to white in the Export Options panel in Export Persona. If you are exporting the file using File ▸ Export instead just make sure that Transparent background is unticked in the Document Setup dialog (menu File ▸ Document Setup...)

@zarghol,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)