ZVK

Export size bug [Mac]

Hi, I've been having this bug since the early beginnings on Affinity Designer. The problem comes when I want to export a square or rectangle selection via CMD+Shift+S, as noticed on the captures, my selections is supposed to be a "perfect square" of 320x320, but as I'm exporting the size varies by a pixel.

Export.png.0ccb3d75ed34f71a5122beafb6425269.pngTransform.png.a1572953fb6f1846add8e7d6c88d1eb1.png

Art, music & design.

FB | IG | TW | BH | DB

Your x coordinate shows a fraction of a pixel (843.5px)

Type in a whole number such as 843 or 844 and try the export again

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

Hi ZVK,

As carl123 has indicated, this is caused by having objects/artboards aligned to non-whole pixels. You may want to enable Force Pixel Alignment and Move by Whole Pixels to help avoid this in future.