firstdefence

Fun exercise: Create an infographic on Affinity products

Hi all thought I would set you all a challenge.

Make an infographic about the relationship between affinity products. Include the styles, macro's palettes etc.

So to start this off I thought I'd make a little infographic as an example...

1752540445_AffinityInfoGraphic.thumb.png.7433d62c40e560379042b0edc7d6b510.png

Affinity Info Graphic.afdesign

Whats your take of this Idea?

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo & Publisher - Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - FeedbackInstagram & Flickr

You’ve set the bar pretty high, Dex! Nicely done. thumbup1.gif

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

Cheers Alfred, I want to see people's take on this, from novice to expert, maybe we all get to learn something eh!

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo & Publisher - Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - FeedbackInstagram & Flickr

You missed one

.afassets

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

I'll pass on this one.

This seems strictly for heavy weights. :P

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

Curious, I am currently using Visme to create infographics, would affinity publisher be a better alternative?  I will primarily use ready-made graphics I just need a program to lay it all out and make it look presentable.  

I know Affinity Design can make stunning graphics, I am just looking to get more in tune with Affinity Publisher, 

Mac, Desktop vs. iPad?  I would be excited to be able to load brushes on iPadOS.

Cecil - North Carolina

iMac Retina 5K, 27”, 2019. 3.6 GHz Intel Core 9, 40 GB Memory DDR4, Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB. iPad Pro 10.5.

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection 

I did more research and some were done using Adobe software on desktop, I would assume Affinity Desktop, They are for sale on the EnvatoMarket I will ask the seller