You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Help with Installations

I got your product in June for Mac Pro and iPad Pro, now your system saY I HAVE MICROSOFT WINDOWS. SYSTEM, IT IS Apple Mac Pro, WHY IS YOUR SYSTEM UNABLE TO TELL A MICROSOFT FROM APPLE PRODUCTS? THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE,.

DID APPLE SOFTWARE UPGRADE AND INFINITY IS GONE, TRYING TO GET IT BACK ON MY Mac Pro 2013 UNIT.

WHY CAN YOUR ORDERS SHOW IT IS EMPTY? MAYBE BECAUSE IT THINKS THIS IS A Microsoft Windows 10 PRO? MAKES NO SENCE FOLKS, FIX YOUR ISSUES, NOW WASTED WEEKEND DUE TO SUPPORT IS CLOSED

Purchases for the Mac are made via the Mac App Store, and the Serif store has no knowledge of those purchases. The Serif store sells only Windows products.

What are you trying to do?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

I am on my iPad Pro and on my Mac Pro , but your website thinks I am a Microsoft Windows unit when I tried to log in it failed , had to reregister to get on both forum and your website. Your website does not see my Mac Sales online store ,  did with Apple here Mac sales now completely redone Mac store sales, does not se my prior purchase of June at all and still thinks I am a microsoft machine on your website is very odd misleading ,Then discover no Apple support here, Why not? Trying to download my purchased to my Mac Pro, Apple say  I never purchase it and I did and used it since June 2018. So none of this makes any sense from your website, Mac Pro online store , all cannot just not function at same time, but maybe they are?

apple did redone entirely the Mac sales door that fails today.

thanks for reply. So is there Apple support form and support on your website?

i have 6 cores, 64 gigs ram, d700 dual =12 gig graphics memory, all Apple softwares it is an Apple workstation.

Edited by denis@labine.com
Added info about my unit

The free macros and brush packs are available for download from the Affinity Store, which is run by Serif. As @walt.farrellsaid, Serif has no record of your purchases from Apple. You need to log in to the Mac App Store on your Mac, or the iOS App Store on your iPad, to see and download the apps you purchased there.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Hi Denis, welcome to the Affinity forum.

As mentioned by Walt and Alfred, Serif do not have any record of Mac App Store purchases, and the Affinity Store is independent of any other forum account or Serif mailing list you may also be part of.

To download a previous Apple order, open the Mac App Store and select 'Purchased' and it will be shown in the list (You will need to be logged into the Mac App Store using the same account that was used to purchase the app). If your order is not showing then we can only advise that you contact Apple directly here.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.