You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've recently started using the batch feature to speed up my workflow. I had a few recordings saved in the library but the other day I went to use one and poof...they were gone. I couldn't even see the default presets. 

Thinking that maybe it was a glitch I tried replicating one I'd made (I needed to edit a group of photos). Once I'd completed it I tried to save it to my library....nothing. No popup window no nothing, like the link had been cut.

I tried resetting the program but it didn't resolve the issue.

I dont know if I deleted the batch folder or something by accident, but regardless it's not working and I need this feature for my business.

Can someone please help me??????

• Staff

Hi B&W womb,
Welcome to the forums!

Could you possibly post a screenshot of your Library Studio for me- is it simply blank?

I'm not sure if you're using Windows or Mac, but could you please check the following directories for the macros.propcol file. I don't require a copy but please let me know if the file is still there.

Mac:

/Users/YOUR USERNAME/Library/Containers/com.seriflabs.affinityphoto/Data/Library/Application Support/user/

Windows:

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Affinity\Photo\1.0\user

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

Thanks for the response Dan,

I've attached 2 screenshots below the screenshot below.

The first ones the "Add to Library" button, it doesnt show anything when i clicked it

The second one is the available macros library, that also shows nothing when i click it. Not sure if thats what you were asking for?

I am using a Windows laptop with Windows 10.

I did try the directory and i dont see an Affinity folder...... 

Screenshot (2)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg

On your second screenshot, you are still in Record mode on the macro, you cannot "Add to library" whilst still recording a macro

What happens when you stop recording the macro and then try to "Add to library"? 

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• Staff

Thanks for that, have you tried resetting the apps settings using the CTRL run up?

You can reset your app back to its default settings by holding down the CTRL key while launching the app. When the Clear User Data window appears, click Select All and then Clear. The app will now open.
Be aware that resetting your app back to its default settings will lose any custom settings such as keyboard shortcuts and brushes etc. To backup such settings before resetting the app, please watch our Affinity - Exporting User Settings and Keyboard Shortcuts video.

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)