21 minutes ago, Krishna Prasad Kotti said:

I am thinking that this is a bug with Affinity Photo. This issue is happening with only some images saved in Photoshop. So this could be a bug with Affinity Photo. Some Images I am able to open properly.

It may be a bug, as you say.

On the other hand, we know that Photoshop has functions that embed proprietary (non-standard) forms of data into the otherwise standard TIFF format. And we know that Affinity Photo can not handle all forms of Photoshop's proprietary data, because, well, it's proprietary and undocumented.

So it's also possible that you're able to use the images from Photoshop where you didn't use any Photoshop-specific features, and not able to use the ones where you did use some.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, April 2018 Update (1803), 16.0GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz
Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104 and 1.6.5.123 Beta
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104 and 1.6.5.123 Beta

I am still convinced, it is not a bug in Affinity Photo.
A big advantage of TIFF is the possibility of a lossless compression (LZW, ZIP)
A minor drawback lies in the complexity of the properties of the TIFF format, which are only partially supported by all graphics programs.. (eg. saving alpha channels and layers in Photoshop)

Cheers

Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104 :  Affinity Photo-Beta  1.6.5.123. Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104 : Affinity Designer-Beta 1.6.5.123. :        Windows 10 Pro  ( version  1803 Build 17134.112)