You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How do I export and EPS without the strokes expanding?

Hi, I've been doing my head in trying to export an eps without the strokes expanding. I need to be able to edit them as an outline. I did manage to do it before but I cannot replicate it. 

Just to be clear what I need is a regular stroke/outline export. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated and it'll help me not go insane with this one. 

Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 8.16.14 pm.png

• Staff

Thank you for the file. Your pressure was not set to default 100%, and eps cannot export lines with pressure as curves and will expand strokes to get it accurate. Even though your pressure was almost inexistent, that tiny curve made a difference when exporting it. Select all your curves, open Stroke Studio, Switch to Solid Line Style, click on pressure and reset the pressure. You can now export fine :)

Hi Gabe,

I tried that, but this is on iPad so I don't have a stroke studio? or is that what you call the stroke section?
Would it be possible for you to send me some screenshots? Cuz I believe there's way less options on ipad than on desktop.

Thanks,

Luna

• 7 months later...
On 8/9/2018 at 3:18 AM, GabrielM said:

Thank you for the file. Your pressure was not set to default 100%, and eps cannot export lines with pressure as curves and will expand strokes to get it accurate. Even though your pressure was almost inexistent, that tiny curve made a difference when exporting it. Select all your curves, open Stroke Studio, Switch to Solid Line Style, click on pressure and reset the pressure. You can now export fine :)

Wow this really helped out a ton - thank you!

• 9 months later...