You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Combine never ending operation

Designer. I encountered this problem by clicking a toolbar button on error, but I think you should know about it anyway - I don't know if it will bother other users in some scenario.

1. Create 5 overlapping circles
  2. Click DIVIDE
  3. Click COMBINE

Designer starts combining and it will never end. In this example it never stopped and memory consumption stopped around 1.2GB, in the original scenario that was very similar memory consumption continued in big steps until I terminated it around 4GB+

Beta .119

error.PNG

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.