Just noticed how pixelated the coluds are. Will need to create them in a vector way…

I like turtles!

Windows 10

Pentax K3 and K3-ii

Sony RX10 Mkiii

Canon G5x

Didn't get back to this. Are you working in Affinity Designer or Affinity Photo? If you are working in designer, its odd that it became so pixelated. One thing you have to keep in mind, or if you haven't research about yet is aerial perspective. By learning aerial perspective, it gives you a new tool to play with it, for creating believable scenes. Right now your scene lacks depth. 

Demo of what I mean :

Idea.thumb.png.240a72a6725d0510f05e0a6b527dae06.png

You can learn more about the concept I mentioned from this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUhVNtM2Gow

This has got a nice moody nighttime feel to it, I can here the sax playing in the background

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Live 19th June 2019

I like your style. It looks like a "paper-teathre" or something. I saw some thin square lines around the clouds and gave me an idea about adding strings to "hold up" the clouds. Maybe a bit childish, but I think it would be nice =)