dmaistro

Unhandled Exception when opening files

I get this problem too.

I have been working in the designer for hours then it's crashed with a similar error.

When I try to restart the program I get the above error too. It doesn't even start the program so you can choose new file. It can take several attempts to get the program started.

On 8/18/2018 at 4:12 PM, dmaistro said:

When I open *.JPG files mostly.  I just uploaded a crash dump file.  It does this on pdf files, but not as often.  It seems like once it starts, it gets cached someone and can't clean itself up.                         J3df232e9-980b-4131-9106-cebaab5de11b.dmp

The crash dump shows a crash at the following location: nvwgf2umx.dll!00007ffd7d583908() This is the driver for NVIDIA graphics cards. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver to see if that fixes it?