You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD Vector Brush Cursor Size Preview?

• Staff

Hi javafuel,

When you've got a brush selected you should see a circle where the cursor is, if you increase the brush size, this circle should also increase in size.

If thats not what you are looking for, if you can give me a bit more information about what you are trying to do, i'll be happy to help further :) 

OK, this might be a Surface Pro 4 specific bug. In the Draw Persona, when I select brush tool (with my finger) and hover the pen over canvas. The cursor is just a tiny circle with crosshair, no brush size preview. But the brush size previews shows up if I take the pen away from the screen and move the cursor on to canvas with keyboard's touchpad. The brush size preview would work normally with the pen after that, until I select another brush; then brush size preview is gone again. Interestingly, it's not a problem in Pixel Persona mode.