syncbear

Option: styling photo like other

Hello,

I remember from the photoshop cc function, in the style: stylize according to this photo. This is a useful option for photomontage. Is there such a thing available in APhoto?

Regards

Google Translate tells me that ‘Zmniejsz nasycenie’ is Polish for ‘Reduce saturation’. detective.gif

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

2 minutes ago, syncbear said:

"Zmniejsz nasycenie" is above.

Beneath is "match colors" and its what I'm looking for in the Affinity Photo.

Oops, sorry! The screenshot is quite fuzzy, and I forgot that I was initially just looking for a piece of text that I could read well enough to get a sensible answer from Google Translate. :$

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

3 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Oops, sorry! The screenshot is quite fuzzy, and I forgot that I was initially just looking for a piece of text that I could read well enough to get a sensible answer from Google Translate. :$

If you click on the image, you would get a magnifying glass. Click again and it won't be fuzzy :)

1 minute ago, GabrielM said:

If you click on the image, you would get a magnifying glass. Click again and it won't be fuzzy :)

Thanks, Gabe! It doesn’t work quite like that on my iPad, but I got there all the same.

Alfred online2long.gif

3 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Thanks, Gabe! It doesn’t work quite like that on my iPad, but I got there all the same.

In this case, one tap on the picture followed by pinch-to-zoom will do the trick. :D

Just now, GabrielM said:

In this case, one tap on the picture followed by pinch-to-zoom will do the trick. :D

Yup. That’s what I ended up doing. :)

Alfred online2long.gif