sun1

AF Photo shows wrong file order and not all files in menu item windows

AF Photo 1.6.4.104

1. Doesn´t show all open files
If I open more than 10 files, the menu item "WINDOWS" shows a list of open files - but it shows always just max. 10 files.
The tabs also don´t show all files with a color to recognize the actual file tab. The tabs don´t shrink automatically in width to show all open files. The double arrow icon right of the tabs opens the list of all open files - but NOT in the same order like in the menu item WINDOW! (e.g. file no. 2 is listed on the 10th position in the tab file list). And no option to rename open file tabs, I just get a tab name by saving the file.
The only solution is to use CTRL+TAB to click through the files to find the right one.

2. The Macro function doesn´t include all commands like "copy reduced" I use a lot to copy images into a text document.

Hi Sun1,

1. This has already been reported to development and is by design. The reasoning for the cap is that the shortcut keys of 0-9 are used, and also other applications such as Visual Studio also cap the limit at 10. Lastly the reasoning for the arrows is to make it so you can still select your documents and see useful information, if the tabs got gradually smaller for each open document it would make selecting them much trickier.

2. Would you be able to record a video of you recording this Macro please? That way we can be totally sure which commands are missing,

Thanks.