You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Issue with Affinity Photo 1.6.7 and PortraitPro 17

• Staff
8 hours ago, Phenominalblak said:

Is anyone using PortraitPro 17 as a plug in with Affinity Photo? Are you having the same issue with the plug in crashing Affinity Photo as I am?

Are you running Affinity on a Mac?  We've had other reports on the Forums of the latest version 17 crashing.  It appears from this post that version 15 works but not the updated version 17

Yup... running it on a Mac. That really sucks. That Stand alone version appears to work fine though. I hope they sort this out. I’d really like to be able to use it as a plug in.... as for now, I can live with using the stand alone version outside of Affinity Photo. I haven’t delved too deeply into PortraitProbyet but so far it seems like a pretty powerful and useful piece of software.....

• Staff
2 minutes ago, Phenominalblak said:

Any idea, if Serif is working on support for version 17 of PortraitPro? I’d love to use it as a plug in.... if not, I can live with using the stand alone version

I'm not aware of any specific plans to get that plugin working but we do aim to improve plugin support as and when we can :) 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My operating system is Windows. PortraitPro 17 plugin worked fine with Affinity 1.6.5.135. Now that I upgraded to Affinity 1.7.0.367 Affinity freeze when I use the PortraitPro plugin. It is however working fine with Nik Collection. Can this be a bug with the new version