You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer for iPad - 1.6.1

• Staff

Hi,

We are pleased to announce the App Store release of Affinity Designer for iPad, version 1.6.1

The small change-list is as follows and is essentially made to avoid the graphical corruptions some users were getting:

• 'Ungroup All' didn't function the same as the desktop.
  • Correct file type when dragging documents to Files/Affinity Photo.
  • Default 'Background' export slice is correctly named on document creation.
  • Edit menu completely visible when using left handed mode 
  • Added option to disable 'Cache screen updates' for any users who still experience graphical corruption during use
  • a few minor memory leaks and fixes.

To avoid a potentially lengthy beta process that is all that is included in this release.

The update takes a while for Apple to roll out worldwide and should be visible to all in the iPad store within 24 hours.

To check which version you are running, the version number is visible in the bottom right corner of the Preferences dialog.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
20 hours ago, postmadesign said:

Thanks for the update.

I still have problems using bigger assets, importing them crashes the app. When I try to use them, I get graphic glitches and crashes every time. I am using the assets from Frankentoon's Propaganda Design kit

I can see that your issues have been logged with our development team to be looked at :)