Jeremy153

How to adjust the Automatic Lens correction?

Hi there, My name's Jeremy 

I cannot find where the lens correction for supported lenses are applied (I'm using a Nikkor AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8G). I were expecting something where I can see/select the profile for the lens and make any overrides if needed similar to Adobe's "Enable Profile Corrections" options.

Any help would be great.

Thank in advance สมัครufabet

I’m on the iPad version and when I import a raw photo I use the lens studio and can make adjustments there. On the desktop go into Develop Persona then View-studio-Lens.

951E53D6-DA6B-4025-9794-DF97ACE30F9E.png

A08727B1-5C8C-49C2-9BD8-6145F7687EA6.png

F5F789D4-996B-4A86-9E7F-725F07D1B7E3.png

Affinity Photo 1.7, Designer 1.7, Publisher 1.7 on MACOS Catalina Beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on iPad Pro 9.7" iPadOS 13 beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 on Windows 10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/affinityforipad/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

Yes, there are five sliders for lens correction but as Jeremy153 I was expecting a drop down menu with my lens listed, as in Adobe Lightroom. My first disappointment with this excellent software.

Have to agree with the above. I am considering migrating from Photoshop but am having difficulty finding how to apply lens profile specific adjustments to images.

I am impressed that the software recognises my most recent lens, ie Tamron 150-600 G2, but there does not appear to be anywhere that one can apply a profile for that lens to an image. I am aware that it is possible to make individual lens corrections through the  RAW panel but what about the use of ready made profiles? These can be very helpful in speeding up the post processing process.

I am working on a Windows 7 desktop computer if that is any help.

Any ideas?

This thread could usefully be linked to another recent thread on the same issue, see:

hxxps://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/62409-automatic-lens-correction-how-to-adjust/&tab=comments#comment-323467

Sorry I have had to change the url slightly or it will insert the whole of the other thread which is not necessary. PLease replace the two "x" with "t" to find the appropriate thread.