You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi FreelanceDesigner :)

A mesh warp/distort tool in on our roadmap for a future update, found here!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

10 minutes ago, Dan C said:

Hi FreelanceDesigner :)

A mesh warp/distort tool in on our roadmap for a future update, found here!

What’s wrong with the one already built into Photo, just transfer into photo.

BE34B944-CFDF-45BA-A626-10B44A96FDE7.jpeg

3BA862FB-EBB6-4979-BEFF-0B37B43A749F.png

Edited by Paul Mudditt
Images changed

My dad always told me, a bad workman always blames their tools….

Just waiting for Ronny Pickering…..

Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on macOS Sonoma 14 on M1 Mac Mini 16GB 1TB
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on Windows 10 Pro. Deceased
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 2.4 on M1 iPad Pro 11” on iPadOS 17.4 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityForiPad

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

The hardest link to find https://affinity.help

• Staff
1 minute ago, Paul Mudditt said:

What’s wrong with the one already built in?

Hi Paul Mudditt!

Unfortunately FreelanceDesigner is requesting the feature in Affinity Designer (iOS) where mesh tools have not yet been implemented, unlike Affinity Photo!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

Thank you all for the answers. As a logo designer, my work should be done in vector, and made as fast as possible. I work on my pc in illustrator, but moving from Ai to Designer for iPad is something that I was waiting for. 

There is only a few things that missing from Ai, and I will move completely from PC to more mobile, more precise and reliable device.

Can't wait future updates!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This (along with blob brush and eraser) is top on my list of features as well. I've bounced things over to Affinity Photo to be warped but the object needs to remain in vector, so I have to export the element and use Adobe Illustrator instead which is a huge inconvenience. I would pay additional for this feature if they could add it tomorrow.    

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

@Searcher78

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

Nice to see you so soon after your purchase, If it does not suit your needs you are still inside the 14 day money back period, just email AffinityReturns@Serif.com with your order number. However I hope that you find it to be more than satisfactory in other ways and decide to keep Affinity Designer to compliment your Affinity Photo.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

On 5/30/2020 at 8:00 PM, Patrick Connor said:

@Searcher78

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

Nice to see you so soon after your purchase, If it does not suit your needs you are still inside the 14 day money back period, just email AffinityReturns@Serif.com with your order number. However I hope that you find it to be more than satisfactory in other ways and decide to keep Affinity Designer to compliment your Affinity Photo.

Any sneak peak on this function? Is it even worked on?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...