You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rasterizing layers with blending modes

Hello,

I'm working on a file that has layers with various blending modes applied. I want to export the file to .psd and preserve those effects, but I cannot flatten the whole file (some layers can be merged, but some have to be separate). Is there any way of flattening those groups of layers and not losing the appearance that they have with blending modes applied? Unfortunately I cannot share the file to show exactly what I mean, I hope the explanation is clear enough.

Thank you!

• Staff

Hi makolej,

Rasterising the layers should be OK, but this depends on some conditions/objects attributes and preset/settings. If you want to PM me a link to your file letting me know which layers you are wanting to flatten and I can take a look.

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Miltrin said:

Hello,

This thread is closed two years ago, but I can't find any information about this, and @makolej has been answered internally.

Please a public solution, thank you very much.

Please provide an example Affinity document and tell us the precise result that you need.

30 minutes ago, anon2 said:

Please provide an example Affinity document and tell us the precise result that you need.

Hi, thanks for answering.
Excuse my English, it's translated.

Attached document, the image of the Smoothie has a fusion of "linear underexposure", not to cut the image and streamline my workflow. I have placed underneath, a white ellipse with Gaussian blur to emulate a glow and thus better fuse. I think it's a quick method, since I have to make several flavors.

What is my problem? 
I want to rasterize only the smoothie with the glow to use it in another application as a single image. And when I try to rasterize it AP disables my fusion and I'm left with a white box, which is what I try to hide.

I hope you can help me, thank you very much.

smoothies.afphoto