You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I just bought the Affinity Photo to see if it can replace Photoshop for my needs. I like what I see but I might have found a bug (or I'm not understanding why this is happening). I have a curves adjustment that does nothing to the histogram (or the scopes), as you can see from the attached pictures there is a big difference between the photos but the histogram is the same, why? If I apply merge down the histogram is updating but I do not want to do that...

Best regards

Nicke

curves_off.jpg

curves_on.jpg

• Staff

Hi Niclas Hallgren,

Welcome to the forum

Can you please provide more information on the curve adjustments that you made as I have not been able to replicate the issue you are having with the Histogram

Hi,

I just had an "S"-curve on the master channel but after I posted, the histogram stopped working and the whole program crashed. I then updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest and rebooted the computer and I haven't seen the same problem since. 

Edited by Niclas Hallgren