You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Missing Layer Panel

I installed the latest beta and loaded an raw image to check out the processes.  The program ran through the loading process quickly and offered up the Develop module which seemed to work as well as the latest released version.  However, in the Edit module, I had a problem - cannot make the layer panel appear.  I wanted to in-paint some dust spots out but am unable to select the base layer.  (please see the screen print attached).  I have been unable to discover any information in the user manual that might indicate if this display is user controlled.  (processing exactly the same in the released version doesn't hide the panel).

Screenshot - 7_23_2018 , 6_47_46 PM.png

View > Studio > Layers

Make sure that is ticked

or

View > Studio > Reset Studio

To put all panels back to their default locations

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

It is easy to forget Studio for me as I seldom go there.  But your reminder hit the nail on the head, and solved the entire issue.  Growing old may be better than the alternative, but sometimes it makes you feel awkward.  Thanks for your suggestion.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.