Kapi

Affinity publisher on Ipad

Dear affinity team,

i would like to ask if there are plans to make a affinity publisher for Ipad as no real DTP tool is available. Possibly with import and export from/to Indesign.

many thanks

18 minutes ago, MEB said:

Currently there's no plans for an iPad version of Publisher.

Do you mean no such plans at all, Miguel, or just no immediate plans? I thought the idea was that the entire Affinity suite would eventually be made available across all supported platforms.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.4 (iPad Air 2)

I urgently need flow text. Does Affinity Designer flow text and if so, how does it work? I can not find it in the functions.

I only work on the ipad pro 12 'and 9.7' and I hope there will soon be a complete Affinity Suite as an alternative to Adobe, absolutely for ipad!

Sorry for my bad English. I work as a German abroad (Turkey) 95% with mobile office. Affinity Photo and Designer makes my job easier, but I need a DTP solution like Publisher

Yep, I'd definitely go for this too. We'd be able to run our business entirely from iPad Pro with Publisher for iOS and be able to leave the Adobe ecosystem for good!

That will be definitely interesting to see full Affinity Suit on iPad.

With publisher on iPad more and more Graphic Designers will be able to work on the go, and it definitely will be at least nice companion to desktop app (like started on ipad -- and then polished on desktop).

Please consider about this when you finish Affinity Publisher release on desktop and 1.7 update for Photo and Designer!