You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi everyone,

The Affinity website states photoshop plugin support, but I cannot seem to find any more information regarding this.

Does anyone know of any links where I can find more information regarding photoshop plugins and Affinity Photo?

Thank you all in advance.

High-End Photographic Prints

• Staff

@MEB Very kindly put the following site together which has the information you need! :)

http://www.miguelboto.com/affinity/photo/plugins-support/

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

Thank you - much appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Dan C said:

@MEB Very kindly put the following site together which has the information you need! :)

http://www.miguelboto.com/affinity/photo/plugins-support/

I was just on the verge of posting that link! Unfortunately, it’s not much use to the OP, who accidentally posted to the Mac and Windows forum instead of the iPad forum. 

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff
1 minute ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

who accidentally posted to the Mac and Windows forum instead of the iPad forum.

If that's the case then we don't support plugins on iPad currently, apologies!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

I have an old windows 10 laptop, so I may have to buy it again for windows.

I have already purchased Photo and Designer for macOS, but I no longer have a Mac desktop.

I then purchased both photo and Designer again for iPad.

Looks like I will now need to buy them again for windows.

• Staff

At least there's no ongoing subscription and it's currently 30% off! ;) 

Please note -

Many thanks!

Hi, Going to jump in here. The list on the link has been around since the year AD but none of the plugins seem to change from the fact that most do not work with Affinity Photo, people have asked/requested more options now for quite some time same as the option to use the ColorChecker to make your own camera profiles, I have had to keep Adobe Lightroom 6 to be able to do this. Wikipedia have in there description of Affinity Photo ' It is non subscription-based software that has been described as a Photoshop alternative ' but I am afraid that at the moment Serif after the release way back on the 9th July 2015 have/are coming nowhere near that statement especially when it comes to the Plugins. Thankyou. Russ.