I am new to affinity and I have tried to find a way to remove shine from a headshot but it seems there isn't any info out there. I have only found it for other photo programs. Can someone please share with me how I can do this.

Thank you,

Michael

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, Michael. :)

The steps may be different but the principles will be the same. If you provide a link to a tutorial, someone here should be able to translate it for you.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

If you zoom in and the resolutions good, you could try using the clone tool or the inpaint tool to blend over the shine.

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Live 19th June 2019