You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta RC1 (1.1.2.23308)

• Staff

Hi smallreflection,

We are obviously very eager to fix this issue too - we don't want people to be losing their work! Would you be able to tell us any more about your server? Is it a Mac running OS X Server (if so, which version) or is it a Windows/Linux box?

Thanks,

Matt

• 4 months later...

you know, I don't know why, but this version that I downloaded for my computer (iMac 2013) is freezing up like crazy. Now I start to think it might be my computer, but it isn't. Everything works fine, its the newest Affinity Designer update (this one) that is doing it. Is there any way to fix this problem? and is anybody else having this problem with this latest release? 

alright I keep posting in what I think is the right topic/post on this issue of mine, and it be really great if someone can tell me why Affinity Designer this version is freezing. I can't click on anything and I can't even use the program anymore. I did everything else when looking more into this issue. really appreciate if anyone can tell me if they are going to fix this Freezing problem I am having. Sorry for posting in the wrong one before. I am just frustrated that I can't do anything with this program. It was working fine, in the beginning and now it isn't. 

• Staff

Hi NorsemenZ,

This thread is relating to an old beta - from March of this year. The current beta is available from this thread - can you confirm (on the thread for that version) that you are having problems with that version? :)  One of the reasons why nobody might have confirmed they were having this problem is because they were not encountering it so had nothing to confirm, another reason may be that it was Sunday so we weren't in the office - hopefully we can get this sorted for you if you're having troubles with the current beta version.

Thanks,

Matt

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.