You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

lock buttons & increase/decrease buttons

In dialog boxes where one has to enter margins or bleeds or things of that nature for four sides gets a little tedious. Would it be possible that measurements for more than one thing could include a lock button so that you enter it in the first box and it applies automatically to all 4 boxes?

Increase and decrease buttons would be very handy for any setting such as fonts, paragraph spacings, etc. Right now I am trying to make banners with large fonts but I cannot just click up and down (or SHIFT for 10 increase). I have to type it in manually or use one of the preset numbers, which is not enough.

Thank you for listening and for the great software!

Increase and decrease buttons would be very handy for any setting such as fonts, paragraph spacings, etc. Right now I am trying to make banners with large fonts but I cannot just click up and down (or SHIFT for 10 increase).

Supposing you are on a Mac (I don’t know how about the Windows version), you can use the arrow keys to increase or decrease values in any numeric input field. Though there is a peculiarity with the input fields that are combined with a menu flyout, such as the Font Size input on the Character Panel. In these cases, (a) you cannot use the Shift or Alt (Option) modifier, and (b) you have to commit the value you reached with the Return key. :)