gidkid

Selecting shapes on ipad almost broken at times. Makes the ipad version almost impossible to use for some work.

The more complex your file gets in terms of layers overlapping one another, the more the ipad version has issues with selecting the right shape or stroke. This is a real problem in my mind.

Here is a video I posted as unlisted on youtube showing the problem. Note I say I'm using an 2nd get ipad in the video, I meant to say 2nd Gen iPad Pro as I have the 2017 model.

https://youtu.be/9VQzNWa5kaY

I love nearly everything else about the app so far, but this is a deal breaker for me on anything but the most simple illustrations.

Hi gidkid,

Thank you very much for the video. If you don't mind would you be able to send me a PM with a link to the file that contains the objects that you are struggling to select please? I'll be able to take a better look into what might be causing that!

Thanks

Sure thing! Thanks for considering taking a look.

I'm really enjoying most other aspects, just this is driving me crazy so any fixes or work arounds are much appreciated.

So close to being not chained to my computer so much thanks to AD on iPad...so close! :)