You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1) Warp - Arc lower (Arc upper) ; 2) Select - Same - Fill Color

Hi there!

I'm astonished with Affinity Designer for ipad! 

I'm almost completely transitioned from my PC to iPad, just need a few more options.

Suggestion #1:  Select BY SAME FILL COLOR

This is very important for professional work :) 

For example, if a group of objects (or shapes) are overlapping, what we need to do is to select them all, and divide them. After they are divided, we need to click on "Add" to merge the shapes together, and that's fine. But if we have a LARGE number of SMALL shapes, merging one by one can take forever.So, option "Select by (the same) Color" is very important and time saving for us designers.

How I think it should be done:

Solution 1. Click and hold the color (from toolbox) with pencil, or with finger, and while holding it select (with your left hand) three dots icon "..." and then choose "Select all"

Solution 2. Add a new icon named "Select Same Color", or similar.

Suggestion #2:  SHAPE EFFECTS

For me, as a Vintage illustrations and Logo designs fan, I would like to have a ARC LOWER, ARC UPPER, AND (possible) ARC tools.

For example: Netflix logo. 

How I think it should be done:

1. After typing "Netflix" for example, convert curves, and than click on new icon set named "shape effects", than click on "Lower arc", or "Upper Arc".

OK, that's for now, If I missed these options, if they already exist in same/similar form, please let me know.