Hello!

I've purchased Affinity Designer and Photo when they came out for Windows, but it was with an email address that I no longer have (deleted it). Is it possible to change it to the new one, so I can use my current email address for installs? Will this cause any future problems?

Extra questions: this one's my old account https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/profile/42426-tamascs/ . It's also tied to my old, no longer active email address, is there something I can do to recover it?

Thanks in advance!

The email address you use when to place the order is permanently linked to the download and will need to be entered along with the product key whenever you install the software. This can't be changed. You can however update the email address you use to sign into your Affinity Store account.

To do so, sign into your Affinity Store account by clicking here. From the Affinity Account page click Account Details. In the Personal Details section enter your new email address and press Update Details. You should receive the message "Your details were updated". You can now log into the Affinity Store with your updated email address.

With regards to your question about the old forum account, are you wanting to merge the two accounts together?

I've changed the email associated with my Affinity account, thank you.

6 hours ago, SFurniss said:

[...]

With regards to your question about the old forum account, are you wanting to merge the two accounts together?

If merging of my forum accounts is possible, then yes, that would be much appreciated.