Jump to content
Patrick Connor

Downloadable Affinity keyboard shortcut cheat sheets

Recommended Posts

This Affinity Spotlight article has PDFs and souce files for the latest Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo Desktop keyboard shortcuts. 

https://affinityspotlight.com/article/downloadable-affinity-keyboard-shortcut-cheat-sheets/

 

Quote

Keyboard shortcuts are one of the main ways you can boost your productivity and build a more fluid way of working. In this short article, you’ll be able to display, download, customise and print out the very latest keyboard shortcuts for Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo, on both macOS and Windows platforms.

It is part of the Learning category that compliment the video tutorials  


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Patrick, I have been asked on my facebook fan group whether an AZERTY keyboard shortcut might also be produced?


Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on MACOS Catalina Beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on iPad Pro 9.7" iPadOS 13 beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 on Windows 10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/affinityforipad/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 11:02 AM, Patrick Connor said:

This Affinity Spotlight article has PDFs and souce files for the latest Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo Desktop keyboard shortcuts. 

https://affinityspotlight.com/article/downloadable-affinity-keyboard-shortcut-cheat-sheets/

Are these not available as higher res PDFs to print? Looks like a jpeg re-saved as a PDF, which I find doesn't print the nicely. While I have the shortcuts cards in the two books, I would like to keep another copy at work.

And the .afdesign files to customise don't include all the modifiers & layer control pages, or the expressions, and gestures.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Paul Mudditt said:

Hi Patrick, I have been asked on my facebook fan group whether an AZERTY keyboard shortcut might also be produced?

The .afdesign file can be saved, modified and reposted here if they want, or is that not what they mean


Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

The .afdesign file can be saved, modified and reposted here if they want, or is that not what they mean

That is excellent Patrick, I will let him know!

Edit: Whilst the German Files are ok the English photo design files have .DMS file extension not .AFDESIGN ?

2nd Edit: They are AFDESIGN Files but have wrong file extension, after renaming they open successfully in Designer.

 

 


Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on MACOS Catalina Beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on iPad Pro 9.7" iPadOS 13 beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 on Windows 10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/affinityforipad/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2018 at 8:04 PM, Paul Mudditt said:

That is excellent Patrick, I will let him know!

Edit: Whilst the German Files are ok the English photo design files have .DMS file extension not .AFDESIGN ?

2nd Edit: They are AFDESIGN Files but have wrong file extension, after renaming they open successfully in Designer.

 

 

This post may shed some light on the DMS extension. https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/safari-erroneously-adding-dms-extension-to-downloads.2080108/


iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Live 19th June 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, firstdefence said:

Thanks, yes I see it is a safari bug although I also similar in iCab browser in safari mode on the iPad. However as mentioned in the article, using Chrome on the iPad provides the correct file names. Many thanks !


Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on MACOS Catalina Beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on iPad Pro 9.7" iPadOS 13 beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 on Windows 10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/affinityforipad/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Paul Mudditt said:

I also similar in iCab browser in safari mode on the iPad

How do you change the mode, Paul? When I tap on the link in iCabMobile (presumably in native mode) I get a Network Error page displaying the following message:

Quote

An error occurred while accessing
https://macnugget.org/crud/thisfilehasnoextension.

 


Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

How do you change the mode, Paul? When I tap on the link in iCabMobile (presumably in native mode) I get a Network Error page displaying the following message:

 

Hi Alfred, just a loose use of words, iCab can mimic other browsers eg Firefox and I was hopeful it might be able to download by simply select the design file link, but like you, I also got the network error page. However I did find a work around with iCab, and that is to simply press and hold the link until the pop up menu appears, then select download. It still gets the file extension wrong but that’s easy to correct in iCab

2F7BE655-5D37-476A-8B7D-2FD1050AAD80.jpeg


Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on MACOS Catalina Beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on iPad Pro 9.7" iPadOS 13 beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 on Windows 10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/affinityforipad/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×