You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Graphics tablet dead display?

Hi, today I received my XP-Pen artist series 10s.. but once installed and setup the middle and left side of the screen does not function. it acts as if there is a barrier and then jumps over. I tried using designer, and then thought there way be some compatibility issues, So I launched paint and got the same results. I've attached a screenshot below so you can get a clearer view of my issue.

If anyone has had similar issues or possibly knows a fix I would love to hear it.

thanks

Screenshot_1.png

You'd be better off contact XP-Pen Tech support or posting on their facebook page if you go here, there is a small floating green button you can chat to them about your issue. Its probably just a setup glitch: https://www.xp-pen.com/goods/show/id/92.html

1388142316_ScreenShot2018-07-17at20_04_17.png.694dd804d2f216a42d9e648fdf5028b8.png

Have you calibrated the screen? Page 9 of this User Manual: https://www.xp-pen.com/upload/download/20180629/Artist Series 10S User Manual.pdf

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Thanks for the reply, Yes I calibrated and installed the drivers correctly, XP-pen said it's a Hardware issue and I'll have to get it replaced. but because they're out of stock they can only offer a refund :/

It's surprisingly common for people to have hardware issues with XP-Pen tablets, Even though they're a leading company I feel I should have just gone somewhere else. 

The only people who complain are the ones with issues so it may seem like a lot of people have trouble but compared to those that don't it's a very small percentage. I have an XP-Pen Deco 03 and its Excellent and for the money it is great value. You can buy a Wacom and still have problems with both hardware and software. If you look at how complex these devices are its amazing they work as they do and in most cases very reliably. I had a old serif branded tablet and it worked flawlessly, the only reason I bought the Deco 03 was because I couldn't get Drivers for the tablet anymore.

I think you were just unlucky and its a shame they are out of stock but I wouldn't lose faith and I've always known XP-Pen support to be very good.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

• 1 year later...

Hello! i own an xp-pen artist 12 and i hook it up to my mac. Everything is plugged in, i've had it for a few months and it's worked just fine but yesterday, i turned it on and the screen is displaying 'no signal' and then 'power saving'. Any idea what i should do?? My tech support bubble isn't popping up either so I have no way of contacting them but email and that usually takes months.