Sign in to follow this  
mesbahworld

Cannot Install Customer Beta - 1.6.5.119 (split)

On 7/15/2018 at 7:52 PM, mesbahworld said:

Can't install . After double click nothing showing on the display !!

Do the reboot as suggested and then right click and OPEN. and see if that does it. If not try right clicking and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR which is normally not the best advice

The one thing to check in between each try is task manager to make sure it didn't start and hang. If it did, kill the process before trying again or they will just keep piling up

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 & beta 1.8.0.486   Affinity Photo 1.7.3 beta  1.8.0.486 Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 beta  1.8.0.499

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1709

CPU Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.40GHz Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM 32.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798 MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-D3H (SOCKET 0)

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)

yoda.png

I've tried all of this . Also did troubleshoot and restart pc so many times . Downloaded again but it doesn't work .

Try to install previous version of 1.6.5.112 which the last version i have & it's installing just fine .

Have you looked for a .log file in your Windows Temp folder? If the installer runs at all it may have created one with more information.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.499 Beta

On 7/17/2018 at 5:53 PM, Rick G said:

Do the reboot as suggested and then right click and OPEN. and see if that does it. If not try right clicking and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR which is normally not the best advice

The one thing to check in between each try is task manager to make sure it didn't start and hang. If it did, kill the process before trying again or they will just keep piling up

Thanks for the answer, I have tried as your the answer. I solved it my problem.

Daniel Dixon

PHP Developer