You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Remove white?

Everything works fine up until the clipping of the canvas.

I open the image, switch to the selection persona, tap on the flood selection tool, tap on the white background, then switch to the photo persona, 2 finger tap then select delete, which removes all the white background. Then with the black splodge still selected with marching ants, I select canvas > clip canvas, and NOTHING, he canvas doesn’t shrink to the size of my splodge like yours did. :(

High-End Photographic Prints

Deleting the background has now been resolved due to the help from everyone on here. The issue I’m having is with canvas resizing, so I have had to resort to using another graphics app which takes about 30 seconds to do.

Shame I can’t get it to work in Photo, but at least I will be able to do it eventually.

Oh my oh my, that was what I needed. It now works perfectly.

Im sure someone on here said I needed to use the clip canvas tool?? Or maybe I imagined that? Been a very long day!

Thank you for all your help - I really appreciate it.