You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to fill in shapes made by vector brush.

Hello, first timer here i wanted to ask if there's a way to flat shapes made by a vector brush, being  those lines made in different strokes (not sure how to phrase this), i use the pencil tool and select fill to do so, it always goes out of the shape i made and makes really weird shapes, if there is another way to flat colors i'd like to know.. This is my first time with vector software it's pretty hard!

Last question, when you use two nodes of different lines  and connect them the line appears yellow, what does that mean? 

Sorry if my english is a little rough.

• Staff

Hi theheratto and Welcome to the Forums,

I'd suggest giving this video a watch as it covers using the Pencil Tool with the Fill enabled and another option sculpt, used together you can create a nicely filled shape :) 

As for the yellow line, what steps do you take it get that appear?  I've had red and green lines, but no yellow.  I do get a yellow node which is when an object snaps to a shapes key points.