You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hand Lettering Designer iPad

I’m new to Designer, and I don’t do a lot of vector work. Since I have an affinity for Photo (see what I did there?) on iPad and I’m looking to update my brand, I thought what better way to familiarize myself with Designer than to give it a go on iPad. So I’ve been checking the tutorials and YouTube for hand lettering using Designer and most of them seem to start with vectorizing raster lettering, which would be ok since that is how I did my current logo using Procreate and the trace feature in Illustrator. It seems Designer does not have tracing. I would actually prefer to do the lettering directly in Designer as vector with the brushes available. If this is possible and I’m just missing it, please educate me. I’m very impressed with the interface of this app and hope to see some of the elements come to Photo on iPad. I guess Publiisher will come first.

iPad Pro 12.9 M1/Mac Mini M1, in that order

Never mind. I found The Box Set of brushes by Wren and I think I’ll be able to work with these. If you haven’t checked these out yet, please do below. The price is great and there are tons of high quality brushes included. Great work @Wren.

iPad Pro 12.9 M1/Mac Mini M1, in that order