mqudsi

Vector EPS loads extremely aliased

Resolution/DPI is the same? 

Affinity Store: Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 1.8.3.
Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Build 18363.720.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080.
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200.

I don't understand your question. It's the same document zoomed to the same level. But it's not an issue of scaling, straight lines are being rendered as blocks, curves are broken (look at the letters), many artifacts.

The issue is that there is transparency in the EPS--and because transparency cannot contain transparency, AD will rasterize it.

The EPS also contains AI data, which is why AI can open it with the transparency intact. You can save this as an actual AI file with PDF compatibility (or export a PDF) from AI and it will come into AD fine with one change and that is the object int he center that appears as a gradient using a Color Dodge transparency. That will come into AD as a Passthrough transparency. It doesn't matter much here, and it can be changed in AD.

But it will be vector elements, which I suspect is the main thing.

Mike