Moisés

I'm not a professional, but I enjoy Affinity

That's the wonderful thing when it comes to using editing software like Affinity, you don't HAVE to be professional.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:11 AM, AffinityJules said:

That's the wonderful thing when it comes to using editing software like Affinity, you don't HAVE to be professional.

That's my thinking about 'professional' graphic design and photo editing software exactly.:D

The blurbs say professional  but they  don't say anything about it being for professional use or professionals only.

They are for everybody, IMO. The amazing part is that it works for professionals, which is the rare thing among the usual alternatives to the top dog.

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.  Wacom Intuos 4 XL.