You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Redownload and lost product key

• Staff
7 minutes ago, Margaret Annable said:

Windows

Did you purchase it via the Microsoft Store?  I've found an account for you on our Database but no record of the purchase for Affinity Photo, so suspect you would have purchased it via the Microsoft Store (who don't share customer information with us) and not direct from us, which would explain why you don't have a product key or download on the account with us.  If you sign into the Microsoft Store with the same account you brought Affinity with, you'll be able to access the download again.

7 minutes ago, stokerg said:

Did you purchase it via the Microsoft Store?  I've found an account for you on our Database but no record of the purchase for Affinity Photo, so suspect you would have purchased it via the Microsoft Store (who don't share customer information with us) and not direct from us, which would explain why you don't have a product key or download on the account with us.  If you sign into the Microsoft Store with the same account you brought Affinity with, you'll be able to access the download again.

Great, sorted, thanks. x

Sat. 7/14/18, 10:10AM, EDT

Good Morning,

I hope someone can help me.  I have an old computer with Vista operating system.

I need to reinstall and since it is the weekend, I cannot retreive my product key from the old account for

PagePlus x5

It says all my invoices are there but none come up on my account since you are phasing out this software.

Will I have to lose the weekend, before I can talk with someone?

Thanks for any help given.

Cherokeechyld

• Staff

Hi  Cherokeechyld,
Welcome to the forums :)

These forums are for the Affinity product range, I'd recommend checking out CommunityPlus for all questions and issues regarding the Legacy Plus range of products.

You'll likely find the answer in Customer Service FAQs.

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

• 10 months later...
  • Staff

Hi DelineatoR,

The Product Key and the email it was generated with was initially sent in an email titled Affinity Product Key - Order AXXXXXXXX 
You will find the product key plus the email it was generated with and the download button for your orders in your account https://affinity.store/account/downloads/

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

• 10 months later...
  • Staff

Hi @anita11,

I've searched for an Affinity account using your email address and unfortunately I haven't been able to find a record of a purchase on the Affinity Store - this would indicate that you bought the app(s) through the Mac App Store. 

Please open the Mac App Store and make sure you're signed into the correct account, then navigate to 'Purchases' - here you'll be able to access and redownload any previously purchased apps, including Affinity.

I hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, iffah said:

Hi, I bought new laptop and download Affinity photo again and it need to enter the product key. But I could not find my product key in my account. It shows the order number only.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

If you purchased from Serif, via the Affinity Store, you should find the information at https://affinity.store/account/downloads

However, if you purchased from the Mac App Store or the Microsoft Store you will need to reinstall from that store, not from Serif.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Can you help please.

order no. [Redacted] and transaction [Redacted]. Computer kaput. Lost my Affinity photo software. Purchased on 18/4/20 but with no product key I am stuck and reluctant to spent another £24.24 and cannot remember where purchased. All and any emails also unavailable as cannot log on to get anything on new machine. Isolating and in a bit of a pickle just now.

• Staff

Hi @Queensmessenger,

I've searched the Affinity database using the order number and transaction number provided, as well as your email address, and then hidden these from your post.

Unfortunately there's no purchase under any of these details directly from Affinity, so if you're using Windows you likely purchased through the Microsoft Store and if you're using Mac you likely purchased from the Mac App Store.

In either case, please log-in to the respected store using your details, then under the 'Purchases' section you should find Affinity Photo available to re-download without additional charges.

I hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

Apakah ada perbedaan fungsi dan kegunaan produk antara pembelian melalui toko affinity dan toko windows? Mengapa ukuran file berbeda antara Affinity web dan toko microsoft? Mohon penjelasannya.

Edited by Hendra

• Staff

Hai Hendra,

Selamat datang di forum :)

Tidak ada perbedaan dalam alat antara kedua versi ini, namun ada perbedaan dalam prosedur pengunduhan dan pembaruan, yang telah saya uraikan di bawah ini -

Versi Microsoft Store berjalan di lingkungan berpasir yang berarti interaksi dengan aplikasi lain lebih terbatas. Misalnya, Anda tidak dapat dengan mudah menunjuk ke file yang dapat dieksekusi dari aplikasi lain untuk menggunakan "Edit dalam" dan fungsionalitas serupa karena proses instalasi Microsoft Store selalu menempatkan perangkat lunak dalam folder tersembunyi dengan izin terbatas.
Kotak pasir ini adalah alasan perbedaan ukuran file saat mengunduh aplikasi.

Versi Microsoft Store dapat memperbarui aplikasi secara otomatis (selama pembaruan otomatis diaktifkan).

Tidak ada kunci produk untuk versi Microsoft Store. Ini digunakan dengan Akun Microsoft untuk memvalidasi / menginstal aplikasi.

Menghapus instalan versi Microsoft Store menghapus kustomisasi apa pun yang mungkin Anda buat seandainya Anda memutuskan untuk menginstalnya kembali nanti. Ini tidak berlaku untuk versi Affinity Store.

Saya harap ini membantu!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums, @Peter Webley.

Assuming you have a key, sure. Note that you'll only have a key if you purchased from Serif, not from Microsoft or Apple. If you purchased from one of them you don't need to install from the store where you purchased it.

But if you purchased from Serif, go to https://affinity.store/account/downloads and after you sign in you'll find everything you've ever bought there.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1