You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hanzz,testing the painting abilities of AP

On my Intuos Pro S I also had an issue that the touch ring which was set to change the brush size only produced "bubububub..."

And I also thought that my alt key which has the same link to the Intuos Aston have would not work but actually it does now.

Been looking into this again......

I found something interesting...

I work in separated window mode. I pick a color in the drawing I am doing, and everything works OK !

I pick a color of another open window, and the colorpicker goes to white as in  previous picture

I recored the problem, but Vimeo makes me wait for 45 minutes before I can post it.

So I will post asap.

• 3 weeks later...

Wacom tablet updated this morning, downloaded the AP Beta. Problem stays the same.

It could be the tablet though, because in other apps (like mischief) there are also little issues.....

If it is the tablet, I don't have a clue how to fix this.

But on the other hand, it worked fine in the first betas, apart from the few bluish tints it gave occasionally...

I think I found something here.... <_<

If I sample the color ,going from my painting to the reference, it works if I move the pen, but BARELY touch the tablet.

If I apply even the slightest bit of pressure on my stylus, it goes white ad transparent again !

I hope this is valuable info for you guys !

this did not work before I updated the drivers this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.