CristianZ

Rotation center( focal point on ipad) not working properly!?

Hello to everyone! First of all I want to thank Serif for all of their hard work! And to the point it seems is a problem with rotation center. If you move it, the shape is not rotating around the rotation center. Anyone experienced this?

Hi CristianZ

Try using the rotation handle on the object this should rotate the object around the centre. This is not currently in the transform studio but I shall make sure the developers are aware so they can include it

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I have the same issue on the iPad and Desktop app. When I move the rotation center of an object or group to another location, the object rotation pivots to that set point only if I use the rotation handle. However, for power duplication with precision rotation (or for that matter, even a precision single rotation), I jump to the transform studio to punch in some precise rotation numbers. But, it turns out that if you use the transform studio, it doesn’t honor the rotation center position.