You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Has the "view selected artboard" keyboard shortcut been changed from "shift-command-0" to "view selection"?

I'd like something different than the "view selection" key short as I use that keyshort to view selections and I miss having the ability to see the whole artboard when I have something else selected. Plus I don't want to have to select the artboard in order to see the current artboard full frame.

Am I missing something??

Yes thanks Gabriel, I did change zoom to selection to something else but what I'm wanting is a way to zoom to artboard without having to select my artboard first and if something on that artboard is selected it still zooms to artboard, not selection... I just need a way to centre the active artboard I'm working on when I have a multiple artboard document.