You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

image.png.0f707dcfaf41dcbf7739d9878b3d181f.png I open my jpeg, and click "Undo Brush Tool"  and then I got another message, I want to cancel that but is not possible, how can I recover the tool. I deleted my pic, thinking that the action was attached to that specific photograph, but no, is attached to all my pics. Why every pic should be independent of each other. Now I can do nothing. Can you help me? I am not a computer guy, too old for that, but I enjoy photography.

Sincerely, 

Roy Chávez

• Staff

Hi Roy,

Can you remember what the other message was? 

If you deleted the layer with the image on in Affinity, clicking Edit>Undo will bring it back if thats the last action you did.  You also have the History Panel (View>Studio>History) and you can move the slider back to undo actions you've carried out since opening the file.

You could also simple close the image via File>Close making sure you don't save the changes.  Then you could reopen the image in its original state.