You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Compatibility from Affinity Photo and Mac OS High Sierra.

I have a question about compatibility from Affinity Photo and Mac OS High Sierra.

The program isn´t full compatibility on my mac. MaCOS HighSierra 10.13.5
I need always two mouse click to activate the program.
Sample: My desktop is active and I would like to change to affinity (open window but inactive)

With a mouseover by "close", "minimize" or "maximize" the icons will be highlighted in color but do not react with one or more kicks.

If you click on maximize, the window will be set active and on the second click, the action will be executed.
I have these problems with all third-party products
Is this normal or can it be improved?

Sorry, my language is not so perfect and I hope you can understand.

Best regards 
Robert

On 7/7/2018 at 7:04 AM, Robert Ilitzky said:

I need always two mouse click to activate the program.

If you mean double-clicking to launch an application, that is the way it has always worked in the Mac OS. If an app has been launched (is open, in Mac speak) but has no visible window, activating it may or may not display a new workspace window, depending on if it supports multiple open workspace windows.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7